4 July Event ‘Smart and Cross-border Charging’15 June 2018
The road to seamless cross-border charging is a bumpy yet exciting one. We invite you to join the ride on 4 July 2018, when we kick off a new European project evRoaming4EU connecting various pilots and projects in multiple countries.
You will also be part of the official launch of the third phase in electric charging, marking the next step towards a fully connected charging network that actively responds to international energy supply and demand. EV drivers will be able to charge their cars with renewable energy, such as solar and wind power. Together we can fulfill sustainable development goals and improve air quality thanks to these new perspectives. We are honoured to invite you to participate and exchange knowledge on smart and cross-border charging!
DATE: Wednesday, July 4 2018
TIME: 8.45 a.m. – 13.00 p.m.
LOCATION: Cobra Museum, Sandbergplein 1, 1181 ZX Amstelveen, the Netherlands
Do you want to join? Please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect
08:45 Coffee & Registration
09:20 Start plenary session
- Welcome by Floor Gordon, deputy mayor of Amstelveen
- NL: the next level. Smart, green and cross-border charging. Keynote by Elisabeth Post, member of the Provincial-Executive of Noord-Holland
- European kick-off: presentation of international EVroaming team and project by Roland Ferwerda, managing director of NKL
- The value of charging intelligence: presentation of research results by Youssef el Bouhassani, Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (HvA)
- Ceremonial launch of our smart and connected mission!
10:40 Coffee break
11:00 Round table sessions:
- Smart charging based on electricity prices: how does it work? (Host: Pitpoint & E.D.Mij)
- Here comes the summer: how to take a roadtrip with your electric car? (Host: Vereniging Elektrische Rijders)
- Smart charging: what’s in it for me? (Host: MRA-Elektrisch)
- Roaming expert lab (Host: NKL Nederland)
12:00 Wrap-up & Lunch
The event will be partially in English and in Dutch. The event is by invitation only. Interested to join? Please inform us email@example.com so we can send a personal invitation. We are looking forward to meeting you!